May 18, 2019
Please pitch in and help with our first work party of 2019. We need help with building dock fingers, setting up the movie screen, lawn maintenance and possibly setting up the big tent. This work party enables you to get $100 off your annual fees for participating. It's appreciated if you can bring power tools such as saws, drills, etc.
The work starts at 9 a.m. and we are serving pizza and drinks afterwards.
Reminders for the start of this season:
- Do not leave any materials at the back of our property for burning or disposal. We are no longer allowed to burn there. Take unwanted materials to the Mead Creek Recycling at 8855 Youbou Road.
- Do not leave unwanted items in the dumpster area for others to deal with. It's acceptable to leave unbroken items there for others to take for a short period of time. After one week please remove your items for disposal at the recycling center.
- People are still not flattening their cardboard boxes. The bin fills up quickly if you do not. If you send children to the bins with boxes, please flatten the boxes first.
- Caretakers are still picking up dog poop from irresponsible pet owners. This needs to stop so please be mindful.
- If you have a dog that barks when you are not at your lot, do not leave it alone.
- You are responsible for keeping your lawn looking neat and tidy. If you cannot be here to look after it, please call our Caretaker Chad at 250-710-1417 and he will cut it for a reasonable fee on his own time. If your lawn is not cut, it will be done and you will be billed.
Our park is looking great thanks to so many volunteers and our Caretakers. We are all proud of our park and thankful for everyone's help keeping the Paradise in Paradise Village. Have a great Summer.
Board of Directors Paradise Village